I have written half a post twice just to delete it again. I have lots of words today, but they don't seem to be the right ones.
I just wrote another paragraph and deleted it.
I feel like everything in my life is currently in a state of mild to moderate chaos. What I really want to do is sleep for days or disappear into a book. I can't do that though. My action is constantly required.
- I need to pack the rest of my belongings. Earlier this week I needed to travel to the mall by bus to get more moving boxes.
- I need to figure out what to do with my address. If I move it back to my parents' things get complicated with doctors, jobcentre and all that. I need to have a solution before the 20th of September.
- I need to apply for jobs every week.
- On top of that, I need to do all the other things required to keep my unemployment income (meetings, online things like logging the jobs I apply for and checking in on the job site every week).
- I attend graduate fairs and meetups.
- I need to figure out what I want to do with my life.
- Wake up early and go work at my internship.
- Plan a meeting with my thesis supervisor (so I can potentially write a whole paper on my thesis)
- Make a portfolio website so I present my skills and apply for interesting jobs.
- Make a decision on what to do with my iPhone (buy a new one or have the battery replaced in my current one) — this sounds easier than it is.
Usually just one of these things would be more than to keep me busy. Right now it's just everything at the same time. I absolutely hate it. It's like I'm going 110km/t and I can't slow down.
At least I can check off the 300 words for today.